About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Friday, October 1, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness- Ladies night out!


October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

Yesterday our county had Ladies Night out. It was a very nice event.
They had all kinds of food and other goodies. The Speaker was
also very good. They had all kinds of booths from Jewelry to Chiropractors.

I got a massage, hand wax thing, and a one minute Manicure. Which were all GREAT!
If your county has a Breast Cancer Event It is a Great experience.
Please feel free to post on my blog about events your area has had or is having.


I am going out of town tonight and will not be back until Sunday night. I probably will not be posting.

I Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment