About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Weekend!


On Friday Night we had a lock-in at the Church I work at. This is the first one we have had at that church. We had all kinds of fun. Four of us Decided that we
were going to go fork the Youth Leader's yard. It was an adventure from the start.lol
We go to try to find her house, and we think the house is her's and we get the forks out and one of the girls with us said this is the_________'s House. We almost forked a little old ladies house.lol Then when we finally find the house and after we put a BUNCH of spoons,forks, and knives in her yard we heard the police coming.
Over all it was GREAT! The youth leader thought it was HILARIOUS.lol

Then Saturday was when the kids around here went trick-or-treating, so me and my friend watched a movie and handed out candy.


Then today was fifth Sunday Fest at the church I work at so we had a GREAT Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment