About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Revival!

This past week we had Revival at my home church! The preacher who preached
was only 22, and he did such a Fantastic Job!
He preached it like it is supposed to be preached.

I didn't get to go every night, but every night I did
go, he preached a sermon that touched me.

Fall Revival is one of my favorite events of the year.

We also had all kinds of singers there to. The first
night singers was my favorite. The first night singers was
a Family, and they were FANTASTIC.

The youth from our church
sung one night. The other nights singers were from local
church's. Then on Friday night we had a dinner after revival.

My all time favorite verse is:
"With God all things are possible." Mathew 19:26

No comments:

Post a Comment