About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Great Giveaway at Kiddie Corner Deals.

Theres a Great Giveaway at Kiddie Corner Deals. One of her reader's will win a Windows Phone Samsung Focus with one month AT&T service and a $50 Visa gift card to use with your favorite grocery shopping app (Cellfire Mobile, ShopSavvy, Walgreens). There will also be one winner who will win a $50 gift card to Home Depot, one winner who will win a $50 gift card to eBay and one winner who will win a $50 gift card to Best Buy.

This Giveaway ends Today September,4th,2011 at 10:00 PM EST!

Please go to WIndows Phone and check out their phones, and then go to Kiddie Corner deals and enter to win one of the Great prizes listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment