About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Friday, December 18, 2009

Secret Santa!

I received my Gift from my secret Santa on Monday from Jennifer at "Mommy's Hangout"! I absolutely love it!
THANK YOU SO MUCH JENNIFER!!!!
The Secret Santa Gift exchange was through Wrestling addicted Mommy!!!
I love my pig ornament that she gave me!





She also got me a $10 gift card from my most favorite place to shop Bath and Body Works!


Here are both the gifts together!





She got me the cutest Polka Dot Christmas Card!


THANK YOU SO MUCH JENNIFER! I LOVED EVERYTHING!

4 comments:

  1. I am glad that you liked it! things Have been crazy around here so I was BEHIND Big Time! So I didnt get to do everything I had planned for.. I also didn't know what to get from bath and body works so I decided to get the gift card! They are Having a big SALE starting the 27th. I hope you Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I LOVE THE PIG Ornament! I have never saw one like it before! I love the bath & body works gift-card! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you got a great christmas present have fun with it

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the cutest pink pig!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete