About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Sunday, December 20, 2009

"My Entry For the Kia Sorento Ultimate Road Trip Sweepstakes"

Mom logic has a giveaway going. All you have to do to enter is Write a post on your blog and answer this Wuestion! If you could take your family on a road trip anywhere? My answere is I would go to Georgia because there are all kinds of cool things to do in Atlanta. Go to Momlogics to enter this great giveaway. This ends Tonight at midnight! Please go to Momlogics and enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment