About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Review on Beautiful Bow from Enchanted creations 2 u!


Bridgette from Enchantedcreation2u allowed me to do a review on the the black, white and cream bow.My little cousin looked beautiful in this bow, but she would not stand still long enough to get a picture of it in her hair. My whole family loved the bow I got to review. These bows are made by her 10 year old daughter Nikki. These are very beautiful bows. Nikki is a very talented young lady. The bow that I reviewed is great for a Christmas party or any occasion. There are all kinds of bows for different occasion. They even have upcycled women's sweaters. These are also very beautiful. There items are reasonably priced.


Some of the items she has are:
Mini Red and White Hair Bows

Womens XS Wool Blend Sweater (Upcycled)- the Marilyn
*This sweater is really cute*

My favorite sweater would have to be the
The Tara (Small Altered Sweater)

Hair Bow (the Brittany)



The Rochelle (Hair bow)








Please go to enchanted creations 2u and check out all of her awesome bows. These bows would make great gifts for a very special little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment