About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My 1 year Blog Anniversary!

Starting Tomorrow I will be celebrating my 1 year blogging anniversary! It doesn't seem like it's already been a year since I started this blog. This will go through the month of January. There are giveaways that you are not going to want to miss!
Please come back tomorrow to join the FUN! Spread the news to your friends that I will be having giveaways all month!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 1st year! Wishing you the best in the next one. :)

    ReplyDelete