About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Then and Now!

I worked and volunteered at a Local daycare for about three or four years until they closed in 2008.

Every now and then I see a kid who went to that daycare. Most of them I see at my current job where the parents can sign their kids in for up to two hours while they exercise.

Tonight I saw a little girl that I haven't seen in about a year. She is six now, and I think wow she has really grown up since then.

I also think wow I'm getting old. There are kids who went to that daycare who are in Middle School and High School now. I am really going to feel old one of these days when I see a kid who is all grown up with kids that will be the day I will go crazy.lol

Sometimes when I see those kids I feel like crying, I loved working at the Daycare. Then again I think I wouldn't be where I am now if it stayed open. If it had stayed open it might not have stayed the same.
I do still talk to all the other's who worked there. I don't get to see them as much as I did back then, but it's still great to see them even if its just a couple times a month!

All these kids growing up are already making me feel old. My nephew will be four at the end of this month! I cannot believe it. It just seems like yesterday he was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment