About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday!

I went with the Church I work at to a Youth conference January 15-17!

This was at the youth conference.


This is of the balcony at the cabin!


This was out the window of the second floor! This was right in front of the bed. This is what I saw each morning when I woke up!


This was taken out the window of the second floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment