About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Thursday, January 28, 2010

blogiversary review #18- Attune Chocolate bars!

I had an opportunity to do a review on chocolate bars from Attune. Attune products have probiotics that replenish and rebalance the friendly bacteria that keeps your digestive system balanced and healthy.I love that "Attune’s probiotics help those friendly bacteria and keep your digestive system in balance, which helps strengthen your immune system." Attune is also for kids three years and older. Their chocolate bars are delicious.
I go to review the chocolate Mint,
Chocolate crisp, and Dark chocolate.

They also have other flavors such as Blueberry Vanilla, Ccoffee Bean Dark Chocolate,Raspberry Dark Chocolate,and Almond Milk Chocolate.
They also have granola probiotic wellness bars. The flavors you can get in granola bars are Strawberry Bliss,Peanut butter and chocolate, and chewy chocolate!
My favorite would have to be Chocolate Probiotic Wellness Bar-MILK CHOCOLATE!!
Here is the Nutrition facts for the Milk Chocolate bar.







GO TO ATTUNE'S WEBSITE NOW TO BUY SOME OF THEIR DELICIOUS HEALTHY CHOCOLATE BARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment