About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Winner list for blogiversary giveaways

WINNER OF SOAK PROOF BIBS!
The Queen Of Free said...
I would choose 3 different sock monkey patterns!

jennifercausby at hotmail dot com

January 6, 2010 11:12 PM


WINNER OF PERSONALIZED PILLOW:
Candie L said...
I am following your blog and I would like the name Amanda on the pillow for my niece. Thank you

candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

Winner of Brown and Pink and green Shopping Wallet!

ohstac said...
I entered your personalized pillow giveaway.
Entry #1

January 7, 2010 7:47 PM

Winner of SKOY cloths is
True Random Number Generator

Min:1
Max:126
Result:
112
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

dreamcleavers said...
dreamcleavers@yahoo.com
the cloths have an enormous absorption capability

January 16, 2010 10:43 AM
I am contacting you now

Winner of Initial T Shirt
True Random Number Generator

Min:
Max:
Result:
16
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Tiffy said...
blogiversary blogged 3
http://hismrs2010.blogspot.com/2010/01/blogiversarry.html
greentd@vcu.edu

I am contacting you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment