About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween Fun!


Today Elijah and I set out to find some Halloween fun. First we started the day at our local down town trick n treating. He dressed up as sponge bob and got lots and lots of cool goodies. Then we went to a local school to a Halloween fall festival  he also had a great time there. Then we went to a local grocery store to a costume contest, and he also enjoyed it. 

I had a great time too, other than getting over a really bad case of bronchitis. I cannot get rid of this cough. I have tried everything. It started getting better for a few days now it has gotten worse. If anybody have any good home remedies let me know. 

I love this picture of Elijah acting silly at the end of the day. 


5 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time. This actually gave me some ideas for this year's Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying great fun. Always be happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is an informative blog. It has helped me find relevant information. Here is another informative link for JEWELERY BOXES
    y
    that might come in handy for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I read this blog it is very interesting and eye-catching. Each and everything explains well. You can buy Full Flat Double Tray.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Such a nice blog ,Thank you for sharing.-

    It will may help you :-
    kids gps wrist watch

    ReplyDelete