About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Friday, May 14, 2010

Review for Misikko!

I had an opportunity to review a Hana Professional Flat Iron 1’’ – Pink Edition flat iron from Misikko.



This is the best straightening iron I have ever used. My hair is so thick and curly that most straighting irons I get won't make my hair as straight as I would like. The Hana Flat Iron works GREAT!

This is My hair on a day I did not use the straightening Iron.


This is a day I did use the straightening Iron.


Hana Professional Features:

Stylish pink edition!
Advanced Tourmaline Ceramic Plates for Accelerated Ion Generation and Maximum Frizz-Free, Conditioning Shine
Ceramic is naturally hygienic, protects color & retards fading
Floating 1” Plates Auto-Adjust To Glide Over Any Hair Texture
Curved Plate Edges For Versatile Styling - Curl, Flip or Straighten!
Adjustable Temperature Dial - 5 Settings from 140-450° F for All Hair Types
Flash Heats in Seconds with Instant Compensation for Heat Loss
Ergonomic Handle Design with No-Slip Grip
Smooth Grooves Keep Hair Strands Separate and Snag-Free
Tangle-Free Salon Quality Cord Swivels 360°; Convenient Hanging Loop
Energy Efficient at 38 Watts
Independent On/Off Switch
Includes Luxe Heat Proof Storage Pouch, Heat Proof Silicone Mat, & Special Edition Tin Case
Made in Korea
Two Year Warranty
Please Note:
LED indicator light remains steady when iron is heating up and will blink when desired temperature is reached. If the light is off but the switch is set to On, the iron is decreasing temperature to a lower setting.

I LOVE that it has a Heat proof Mat. I can use my Straightening Iron almost any where as long as I have the Heat proof Mat.

I also got to try the Hana ShineShield Thermal Protectant Top Rated Hair Serum. I Love it.

Hana ShineShield Features:
Lightweight leave-in conditioning therapy
Designed to protect and restore both hair and scalp from environmental and styling stress
Jojoba absorbs quickly without a greasy feel for thorough deep conditioning
Jojoba naturally dissolves soil, removing build-up from other styling products to leave hair clean & supple
Jojoba naturally excels at thickening keratin layers, bringing out your hair's natural color overtones, highlights and brilliance
Periodic use over time is proven to advance the quality of your hair & the health of your scalp

Go check out the Chi flat iron
and Chi hair straightener.
Also, Please check out the Professional hair dryers.

GO TO Misikko now to buy a straightening iron and other hair care items.

No comments:

Post a Comment