About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Friday, April 9, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010!!!!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

5minutes for Mom is having a Ultimate Blog Party and I AM SO EXCITED!
Introduction:
Hello, I am Heather. I am 20 years old and I have a 3 year old nephew!



I started the Blog Gigglingkids in January of 2009! I originally started the blog for product reviews and giveaways, but now I blog about my life and my experiences. I love to blog and I am glad I got started blogging. I work at a childcare center, I work at a church Nursery, AND I babysit! I baby sit three girls who are ages 6,9,and 11. I do reviews on almost anything Family Friendly and for the girls I babysit and my nephew! Also, I do reviews for babies 9 months(Hope), 5 years(David), 8 years(Kyle), 15 year old(My brother Bryan), 17 years old(My brother Allen), 20 Year old's(Me), My mom and my dad!
I love doing product reviews, but I love blogging about my day! I am currently attending college to be an elementary school teacher, but I have changed my mind AGAIN.haha I am going to school next semester to take Phlebotomy classes(One of those people who take blood). After I graduate and get a job I want to go back to college part time to become a pediatrician! I love hanging out with my Family and Friends!

My nephew:


Hope:




David:


Kyle:

I am so glad to be participating in this years Ultimate Blog Party! This is the first BIG Blog party I have participated in!

You can also follow me on Twitter, and become my friend on Facebook!

I would love to win Any of these prizes!

Grand Prize:Toshiba Laptop Satellite L505D-ES5025

39- Be my Guest certificate for Hilton Garden Inn!
USC-17- $200 Apple Gift card
USC13- $100 to Kays Jewelry
18-Goodie Basket for mom
75- $100 Gift Card to SummitCampingGear.com
35- Hobo international Clutch Bag
USC15-$50 Target card
USC35- $50.00 Paypal
USC39- $50.00 Paypal
104-$50 Visa Vanilla Gift Card
112-$50 Amazon Gift Card
USC2-$50 Target card
71-$50 Bear bucks card to Build A Bear Workshop!
USC8-$55 Amazon E card
11- $100 Giftcard restaurants.com
USC37-$50 Amazon Gift Card
95-$100 Gift Card to Restaurants.com
23-$50.00 Gift Certificate for personalized gifts!
Usc32-$20 Target Giftcard
USC40-$20Gift Certificate to Amazon
USC44- $20 Gift Card to Amazon
50- $50 Gift Certificate to Froggy Girl Designs!
87- $30 Amazon Gift Card
96- A laundry Prize pack
USC55- Hallmark Digital Scrapbook
73- $30 Amazon Gift Card
32- $25 Target Git Card
USC53- Whats new cupcakes
88-$25 Gift Card to Amazon
107-$25 Gift Card to Target
37-$20 Visa Gift card
100-$25 Wachovia Gift Card
USC36- $25 Amazon Gift Card
USC25-Barne and noble online gift card
113-$25 Walmart Gift Card
52- $25 Amazon Gift Card
USC4-Child's Summer fun giftpack
85-$40 Gift Certificate to Beautiful blooms.com
31-$20 Amazon Card
70- $20 Krogger's gift card!
84- $25 Gift Card to Shutterfly
105- Get Fit pack
USC 11- $50 toward Etsy shop
69-Itty Bitty Bookworm curriculum
US10- Pendant

29-$25 Gift Card to Starbucks
55- $20 Amazon Gift card

19- Prize package of preschool toys!

63- Razor Rip Rider 360

22-Beach themed Basket

27- Collected recipe Binder!

45- Nana Star Gift Wrapped Package!

48- New Momma Prize Package from Pampered Chef!

57- Beginners Yoga Kit
61- $25 e-gift card from Toys-R-Us!

79- SURprise Kind Notes Jar

80-A Collection of Inspirational pewterTreasure Charms!
40- 3 day 2 night stay from Holiday Inn Main Gate!
USC1- Two Snowflakes
USC-18-books
7- Tupperware set

32 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Ultimate Blog Party! I'm so glad to see a 20 yr old blogging. I keep seeing all these articles about how "young people don't blog" and that blogging is "over" and I think they are totally wrong. Anyone of any age can be bitten by the blogging bug and it's so addictive. Nice meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow your blog already and just wanted to drop in and say hi!

    Enjoy the party!

    http://grandgiveaways.wordpress.com

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping from the party! Love being an aunt too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by, sounds like you're having a blast with UBP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy UBP 2010
    http://www.mytickles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter is going to school to be and El Ed teacher. Don't think she'll change her mind. She's wanted to do it since she was about 7 yrs old. :) As for the drawing blood...NO THANKS!! Thanks for visiting my blog Woven By Words for the UBP '10.

    ~Mimi @ Woven by Words

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do already follow but I had to stop by! This party is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a Girl Scout leader and at one time I was a registered day care provider( for about 10 years)

    Now I WAH and make $$$ Blogging

    Have fun blog-hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for coming over to my blog earlier! It is nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping by from UBP, its nice to meet you. Hope you can stop on by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. so lovely to meet you! thanks for stopping by my blog and good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dropping in from UBP! Great blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stopping by from UPB! Love your site! Come see me if you can get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful blog....love it...

    This is such a fun party and I have already met some of the greatest bloggers... I am sad it is about to end. I am amazed at all the different and creative blogs. Stop by for a visit...just leave a comment on any of the last few posts on either blog and you are eligible for the GRAND PRIZE $100 GIFT BASKET! I am going to draw Friday night.....
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Heather,
    Nice to meet you at this year's UBP. This blog hopping sure is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i already follow your blog, but saw you on the list at ubp, so i thought i'd make sure i let you know i enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for stopping by!! I think I will become a follower to check out your blogs and reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the party.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's so nice to meet you!! I would love to do reviews as well but have no idea how to start or where I get the things to review! Thank you for stopping by my blog, leaving a comment and becoming a follower! I'm now a follower of yours! I love your background for your blog! VERY pretty! Oh by the way your nephew and the kids you watch are just adorable!

    http://meandmineinasmalltown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. thanks for stopping by to say hello!

    kudos to you for your desire to be a pediatrician!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Ultimate Blog Party! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. I hope to see you back there soon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice to "meet" you. Thanks for stopping by. I just had my blood taken on Monday and I couldn't even look!! However I am an elementary teacher. At the moment I am staying home and homeschooling. (However, I believe that's about to change.) That info isn't quite out yet to everyone. HAHA! I'll add you to my follow list!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What cuties! Thanks for visiting me, and I am following you now! Lovin' the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for visiting my blog...yours is so fun! Can't believe I haven't visited before. I'm now a follower!
    www.heartsforrwanda.blogspot.com
    www.thespottsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks so much for stopping by our site and introducing yourself! It's lovely popping over here to get to know you. I can see why your blog is titled the way that it is! Your life sounds busy and fun!

    Hope you have enjoyed your week and have a relaxing weekend ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love the name of your blog; so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Not that I really have any say in the matter, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE become a pediatrician. If you're really that passionate about children, they need you! There's a horrible pediatrician shortage, to the point where Moms almost have to be doctors!

    Oh yeah, and enjoy UBP. :P

    ReplyDelete
  29. It's so nice to 'meet' you! I don't believe I could do phlebotomy. Not with all the things found in blood....ugh. I do wish you the best of luck though!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks so much for visiting my party post - it's so nice to 'meet' you! :)

    ReplyDelete