About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Monday, January 31, 2011

Prayer!

I was invited to class at the Church I work at for us young Adults. There are three of us in it and we range from 17-21. This other girl and I have never taken a Confirmation Class. Usually those classes are taken when your in 5th or 6th grade. Well me and the other girl didn't ever have the chance to take it. I have always went to a baptist church and we never did it there, and my home church is still a Baptist Church.

The other girl took the class when she was younger, but is taking it with us again. I thought I would give the class a Try!
Last night we talked about Prayer and about meaningless prayer. It was very inspirational to me.

The thing that caught my attention the most is when he said don't tell go God what you want, ask God to give you what he wants you to have.
This relates to me in so many ways, but there is one particular way it relates to me. Now I know to tell God that there is this person I want in my life, but only if you want to put the person in my life. God knows whats best for me, so I just be patient and let God lead and Guide me where I need to go!

Next week we will talk about something different. I am glad I took the class. It was very inspirational, and I actually learned from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment