About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Busy!

I'm back I have been so busy lately. I have started my Spring Semester, and I have several classes, including Anatomy and Physiology. I haven't been posting as much as I have wanted to with trying to keep up with homework and working. Lately we have been getting SO much snow and the kids have been out A lot, and I work when they aren't in school.

Coming up I am going to have A 21st Birthday BASH! I am going to have several reviews and giveaways, so come back to check for new reviews and giveaways.

I always like to post a YouTube video that shows my mood for the day or week.
The video I choose today is Are you gonna Kiss me or not? By Thompson Square.


No comments:

Post a Comment