About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Work!

Yesterday was the last day of the Summer program at the Daycare I work at. We had lots of fun including a trip to the park where we had a cookout and made smores.
The kids had so much and most of them did not want to leave that day! Today started the first day of School in our county.

This is my brother's Last year in school!
He is a Senior in High School now. I feel so old. haha
This year will be filled with lots of reviews and giveaways as I celebrate my brother's Senior Year!

I start college classes again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment