About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Toy Story 3 in 3-d!

When Toy Story 3 came out we went to see it in 3-d! I grew up watching all the Toy Story Movies, and Toy Story 3 is my favorite.
For you all that have seen it did you cry? I did! It was very Sad.lol

There were funny parts too, and all the characters that were in the other one's were in it PLUS more.

If you haven't saw it yet I HIGHLY recommended it. It is a great movie to see with the whole family!

Feel free to let me know what you thought of the movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment