About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bible School!

We had a GREAT Bible school at our Church last week! I was late at least 4 nights where I had to work! I am going to get caught up on my blog I PROMISE. I am going to work on it some the rest of the week, but next week I probably will not be on much at all because I am pulling a double Shift at work where 2 employees will not be there! This week is also VERY Busy with work! Then the next week I should be able to work more on it. I still have several reviews and giveaways I need to put up!

No comments:

Post a Comment