About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Friday, March 6, 2009

Aloha Friday #1

www.islandlife808.com came up with every friday osting a random question for the blogs readers to answer. This is a random question, and it doesn't have to be lengthy. My question is: What is your favorite book?

7 comments:

  1. I really don't have one favorite book. I read so many that it would be hard to pick one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See! It's excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav of all time would have to be the scriptures although I don't know them forwards & backwards! After that it would probably be just about anything by Anne McCaffrey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nickles worth of skim milk is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the book Beaches and the impact of The Diary of Anne Frank was immense. As a teacher my favorite book is Number the Stars.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weel, because I'm probably older than your mother, ya have to know that my memory doesn't go back too far anymore - ha! So, my favorite book is always the one I'm currently reading, or in this case the one I just finished ~ which would be another great David Baldacci book - I love his books - they are based in and around Virginia, so you feel like you are a part of the story almost!

    ReplyDelete