About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Blessed!

I am so blessed to have a wonderful family, a Fantastic Boyfriend, you be able to substitute at certain schools, and to have my Life centered around God. I would not be where I am right now if it wasn't for God, my family, and my boyfriend.

Today I substituted in third and fourth grade. I absolutely loved it, it was great. The teachers and students at this school are wonderful. Their are rumors that this particular school will be closed down next year. That upsets me because it's wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment