About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Friday, December 14, 2012

GIveaway at Mommy Living the life of Riley!

Hallmark is sponsoring a giveaway at Mommy of the Life of Riley. One of their reader's will win a prize pack with An Everyday or Holiday Interactive Storybuddy ,One of Hallmark’s Recordable Storybooks , and A selection of the newest Signature and Interactive Greetings from Hallmark. These recordable story books are so cute. These would be great for Christmas gifts and are available at Hallmark stores and online. Please go to Hallmark.com to by one of these or to win one go to Mommy Living the Life of Riley.

No comments:

Post a Comment