About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Celiac awareness Month- Review from Frito Lay!

May was Celiac Awareness Month, and Frito Lay asked me to review for some gluten Free Frito Lay chips. I was sent a bag of Orginial Lays Chips, A bag of the Scoops, a color coded condiment tray, and chalkboard place cards.
Did you know that 1 in 133 Americans have Celiac Disease?

For you all that don't know what Celiac Disease is I'll explain it.

*Celiac Disease a lifetime condition that requires those who are diagnosed to completely remove gluten from their diet.

The Color coded Condiment tray will really come in handy while having a party, and I can use the chalk placemats to show which dips are gluten free and which ones are not Gluten free.

Also, a lot of Frito lay products are already Gluten free because they are just made out of Corn or potatoes, oil and salt.

Be sure to go to the Frito Lay website, and check out which ones are Gluten Free.



Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I received a package from Frito Lay. All Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment