About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Summer's almost here!

The kids get out of shcool on Thursday! SUmmer vacation officially starts Friday. Kids Kamp at the Daycare I work at starts on Tuesday. I will be the lead teacher of the 5-6 year olds. I am so excited for the 20 5-6 year olds that me and my teacher's aide will have. I'm excited to know the new teacher's aide that will be with me through the whole summer. I'D like to share a video today: When God Made you! This is exactly how I feel about my boyfriend. We just celebrated our 6 months together. I love him so much. He is a really Godly man, and is such a Good man! My Verse For today is: Colossians 3:1-2 If then you have ben raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment