About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Friday, September 2, 2011

Best Friends!

I think I've lost my best friend because of stuff I said to her. I really didn't mean to say all the stuff I did to her. She's the best friend Ive ever had, but she wont talk to me now. She was there for me when I was in hospital a few weeks ago, and Shes always there for me when nobody else is. We've had our bad times like all friends, but this is the worst we've ever fought. We've had our good times too. All the times we've went to Target and Walmart and just walked around the store for hours talking. I tell her everything and she tells me everything.

We have been friends for a long time, and it hurts me I hurt her like I did. I really didn't mean it. I just want her to forgive me for all the things I said to her that hurt her. I havent been the Christian I should lately. I've really started being a lousy person. I realize "With God all things are Possible." Even if there's a hard time God is always there for us. Crystal I really am sorry if you read this. I'm sure we will have worse fights than this, but this one has really hurt me, and I know its hurt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment