About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Friday, May 20, 2011

Busy

I'm finally done with spring semester, so I'm hoping to be able
To finally get some reviews and giveaways up before Summer.
I have been really busy lately with work and everything That I'm
Hardly even home much anymore. I got an iPhone and I am able
To do posts with it, so it will be a lot easier for me to get my posts
Up. I cannot believe I haven't wrote anything on my blog since Easter.
A lot has went on since Easter.
I decided back in April to start smoking . I smoked for 2 weeks and then
Ended up having to be taking to the emergency room because I felt like
I couldn't breath. To find out I had bronchitis. Needless to say I will
Never smoke again. It's the worst habit ever and even though it does lower
Stress for a little while, its not worth it. There are lots of other activities that can also
Help lower stress. I love to get in the hot tub at work right after I get off work, it's so
Relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment