About Me

My photo
My name is Heather, I am 22 years old and am a aunt to a wonderful 6 year old boy, and five month old girl.I babysit two little boys ages 5 and 7 both with disabilities.I work at a daycare center/Gym at which I have worked at for over five years. I have worked and volunteered at daycare center for 5 years.. I am interested in reviewing and giving away children products. I am also interested in reviewing and giving away products for myself.My e-mail is heatherstamper09@aol.com

Friday, August 7, 2009

Aloha Friday #7

Aloha Friday is the day in Hawaii that people take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I will ask a question and the answer can be as short or as long as you want it to be.
My Question is: When does school start in your county or district?

Answer: Here in the county that I live in the elementary, Middle, and High School start back August 19.

If you would like to participate just go to http://www.islandlife808.com and sign the mCkLinky

8 comments:

  1. The town right by us started school this past wed but we don't start until wed the 12th.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We start school Sept 1, I live in Ontario Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do not start back until after Labor Day (Sept 7th). Seems late, but we also went until the end of June.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The end of August. My kids are not in school so I'm not 100% certain which date, but it's the end of August.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It starts the first week of September.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only have a 2 year old, so I am guessing. It's always August here in North Texas....back when I was in school it was always September.

    ReplyDelete